Saturday, January 3, 2009

2008-2009

Im not exactly up to date but its a new year now,infact its almost 5days have passed and i just wanna reflect back on 2008 for the very last time.2008 a year of economy crisis,rise n fall of oil price,opposite parties in Malaysia had a good year,wonderful success story of the 1st ever black president of America of course Obama and for now i cant think of anything more bout 2008 to cramp into this little post and I think most people would say 2008 isnt a good year because of the economical crisis but personally it wasnt that bad for me i mean i dont take into account how much the crisis affects my father's business but so far no cut on allowance for me.I found myself a girlfriend which I spent like more than 3quarters of this year with and finding a partner is never a bad thing,only bad thing is that I seem to communicate alot less with my frens compared to like a year ago,what was a band of brothers i don't know how's everything now sometimes I think about it I do get abit sentimental I mean ive known n spent my time with my guys since i was 15?Had lots of laugh n good times but life can't be perfect can it?You gain some,you loose some,and a very good fren of mine Allen left to Switzerland its good for him never good for me to loose a fren but still im happy for him,Ching Yu's in KL but i still c him like once every 3months or so,so yea theres only so much everything can stay the same as time passes afterall.

I don't want to elaborate too much so I welcome 2009 with open hands,I dont want to make any new years resolutions cause as pathetic as I am Im not the one that keeps them.Just wanna be a better man by the end of the year and get the results required to further my education in most probably US.Happy New Year if anyone's reading lol I know I don't have a popular blog

No comments: