Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Sorry for the lack of posts,my current beauty and love in life is...Poker and of course Chinese New Year season

Its Chinese New Year season and for Chinese it's like a rest from everything.Traditionally Chinese New Year is supposed to be a time full with FOODS,MONEY IN RED PACKETS and GAMBLING.This year its no different from me and don't I just love Chinese New Year?I do think its the best time of the year cause I get money quite alot of money,I don't have to do anything,and I get to do one of my favourite things to do:play poker. I don't know who invented the game poker but it's one of the greatest invention ever along side with a camera,electricity,aeroplane,hair spray and piano. It's so intense,its so psychological,its so mathematical,its so intellectual,its so intense,its just such a good way to kill time and of course being good at it is definitely a big big plus cause it means more money.

And like i've mentioned Chinese New Year is like a break from everything I didn't even bother to take any pictures of my Chinese New Year. Such a shame but oh well Chinese New Year again is the time to do nothing else but chill and have a good time with plenty of gambling.

No comments: