Sunday, March 7, 2010

Movies to recommend

I love this movie.The story line is a very typical lovey dovey,its about 5 love stories and nothing too exceptionally creative with the plot but sometimes the good ol stuffs work.Innovation is good but it is not necessary cause I thoroughly enjoyed this movie.I think it's very nicely written,directed and captured.Everything just flow exceptionally smooth.My favourite movie of the year so far.
Up In The Air,probably my most anticipated movie this year along side with Ip Man II.I anticipated for a very simple reason cause im a big fan of George Clooney and I read some really positive reviews about this movie.About a man who travels 320days in a year and about him making connections with people is a damn good possible plot for me.The movie is very smooth entirely even though I wouldnt say very exceptionally good (it's just a very simple movie nothing too hard to grasp or nothing that makes you go woah and no fancy visual effects and no 3D and no cutting edge technology like Avatar) but it does work for me probably cause Clooney as always play the character with such charm.This movie makes you realize what's important in your life,what's the purpose of life/does life has one ? Do we need company or are we able to live by ourselves. It is something to ponder about ...

No comments: