Monday, May 3, 2010

I'm california dreaming...

Definitely the influence of 90210 (and yes im a man and i watch that supposedly chick of a show but the female leads are very gorgeous if anything the most not gay I've felt in recent history is when im watching that show) I feel like I want to go to California.

I was very much into New York before this,the fashion,the arts,the energy and vibe of the city,the business,the trendy restaurants,art galleries and everything else fabulous about Big Apple.

But I've realized there's another part of me that is very attracted to the sun,the beach,the t-shirts and the carefree-ness of California. Thinking about it with the music of the Beach Boys playing in my mind, dialogue with myself goes "this is sweet good life".

Me and my multiple personalities conflict,I like the material world no doubt. The high fashion,the big cars,the 4 figure dinner bill, they have always been in my dream life since I was young I've always wanted that, a very rich life. But then another side of me is all about being free, just listening to some good music all day, bumming by the beach reading some good books, have like a hamburger and a milkshake and eat through it with laughters with a group of free spirited friends, do some arts. What's life should be ? I really don't know. But I am applying for universities in California, God Bless please let me be accepted.

Study in Cali,work in New York. If I did much better in my exams,im sure I'd have no problem pursuing that ideal life of mine. Now,FML. Just a lil bit cause im still an optimist.

sunny sunny california

No comments: