Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Arctic Monkeys


I dont usually talk alot in my blog,atleast not any in the past but just feel the need to give my blog some treatment and i dont have any pictures to upload so I'll just do some typing and story telling.What are arctic monkeys?another name for polar bears?definitely not any rock music fan would be familiar with em and here i just want to do my part of paying them a tribute as you know im highly guilty of illegal downloads so i dont contribute to their album sales so arctic monkeys you guys rock even though i dont buy your album and thank god u guys are multiplatinum selling artist that makes me feel much better,I have yet to find any other bands that sound like them so theyre definitely something of their own,and Matt Helders you're an awesome drummer I'll try to be as good as u are lol wishful thinking maybe but who knows.


Anyway their music is indie rock,something fast,intense and definitely something good but any RnB die hard ppl can just ignore this post lol go listen to T-Pain's new album or something


Sorry but I'm just really feeling arctic monkeys today
Interesting things that crossed my path today:
Okay so the peruvian government gave a hairless dog to Obama and family(cause one of his daughter is allergic to dog fur/hair i duno what u call it or sumthing),how sweet can that,be a classic example of when it comes to gift its not bout the price tag.I do wonder which one would Obama prefer if the South Africans give him and his family some diamonds,definitely not the most expensive thing the Chinese can give him though,with the Chinese you never know lol.
NO CHELSEA GAME ON TV???damn screw Tottenham vs Liverpool and yea theyre both my least favourite team in the EPL

No comments: