Monday, February 23, 2009

Oscar 2009

The Oscar was earlier today and i wouldnt say im tht particulalry concerned bout the results but I'm glad of the achievement of the film "Slumdog Millionaire" won 8 awards and of course the best picture of the year.Totally deservingly,I watched it like last saturday and I think how the whole movie was written n directed was just brilliant one of my favourite films of all time.And of course not to mention how boring the other movies are lol especially Benjamin Button so to me it was no match really.And also Sean Penn won Best Actor for his performance in "Milk" lol i like Sean Penn it was a brilliant performance but im still surprised that Mickey Rourke didnt win for "The Wrestler" considering how much a hot favourite he was.Anyhow I hope there are better films next year and from my experiences I seriously doubt I'll watch anymore Brad Pitt movie

No comments: