Wednesday, April 8, 2009

dedicate this post to the beauty that is Gal Gadot













ok ive watched 2 movies today "Knowing" and "Fast and Furious 4",


"Knowing" I'll just keep this short it's meaningless never any part of the movie was particularly intriguing only part tht got me wondering was OK WHAT ARE ALL THOSE NUMBERS but then Nicolas Cage solved it without much suspense anyway than it was all boring and the ending was pretty unnecessary LOL ok how can an ending be unnecessary?well if the ending doesnt explain anything or make any difference than yea maybe I do think so.


"Fast and Furious 4" ok I cant elaborate much on this movie cause only thing tht caught my attention was Gal Gadot the movie was pretty much decent from beggining till the end,prefer Tokyo Drift though.


Gal Gadot (born April 30, 1985) is an Israeli actress and model. She won the Miss Israel title in 2004 and went on to represent Israel at the 2004 Miss Universe beauty pageant


Im not exactly an easy to please guy,I believe tht God rarely created any woman tht are close to perfection but she is at 5'11 and a waistline of 23 with an angelic face you know pretty much nothing else matters and I've never seen legs of a woman looks so good in any movie considering she only wear jeans and not anyhing short in the movie,that sure is a pair of beautiful long legs.


and what good news for me she's gon be in 4 episodes in season 6 of my FAVOURITE TV SERIES "ENTOURAGE" lol had to cap that.I can't wait for Entourage's new season anyway with our without anything (unless they're gon kill Ari Gold in the show) but now knowing Gal's going to be part of it that makes the "anticipation" even harder DAMNNN

1 comment:

eIVANne said...

GAL GADOT = NOSE BLEED
BAR REFAELI = NOSE BLEED
Gal + Bar = NOSE BLEED to the power of 2

ok i'm being lame and reminding you and myself of calculus but what the heck..

i'm starting to love Israel!

ivan