Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Sigur Ros,really good for hearing



I downloaded my 1st Sigur Ros album like 1 or 2 years ago,I never really liked it cause it was abit too ambient for me but for reasons I cant explain I decided to download another album of them to see if I'd change my mind and change my mind Im sure did,I downloaded the album "Takk" and I totally loved it and went on to download another 2 albums "Með suð í eyrum við spilum endalaust "
and Hvart/Heim.

Sigur Ros,

Sigur Rós are an Icelandic Post Rock band with melodic, classical, and minimalist elements. The band is known for its ethereal sound and lead singerJonsi Birgisson's falsetto voice.

Their genre:Post-Rock,Dream Pop,Ambient

but I guess ambient is the best way to describe em because their music is so atmospheric it kind of makes u picture winter and a calm image of white snow in somewhere northern europe probably Iceland considering that's where the band is from.So smooth so atmospheric it's almost fantasy-like to me lol like I'm somewhere else when Im listening to them,away from all these sun and all year long summer in Malaysia.







even their videos are so emotional evoking...

1 comment:

AnnzQsta said...

ask ur girl contact me..!!!