Saturday, July 25, 2009

Lady Gaga-Paparazzi



This video totally changed my hate 2wards Lady Gaga to LOVE yes i said LOVE,this video is jus absolutely beautiful and artistically excellent and i don't even know what word to be used except im really amazed.Coincidently to my recent swedish craze this video is directed by a swedish director named Jonas Akerlund,Are those swede ppl brilliant or not,I think they're brilliant.And more credits to Lady Gaga,she clearly shows that social norms are insignificant,be urself,be an individual,never turn your back on ur creativity no matter in what aspect in life.Me as a person who always stress on individualistic/ism i duno which is the real term but then you get what I mean,be yourself and be special.Lady Gaga is no doubt herself and very special.

In the world of come and go singers and everyone following trends like theres a manual book of how to be a celebrity 101,Lady Gaga is a true artist,a true visionary and when I say artist i mean some1 who expresses him/herself.Lady Gaga would be the next Madonna(even though I hate Madonna but I didn't live in her age so I couldnt possibly imagine how different/unique she was)like how I can see how different Lady Gaga is with all these other singers now,today.And Im not a natural Lady Gaga lover,I used to talk shit bout her and criticize her more than prolly any1 else but now I must say she is truly impressive

No comments: