Sunday, November 15, 2009

music:indie music is the most amazing



this song is so beautiful,so solemn but beautiful,so dark but so beautiful,so mellow but so beautiful.Can't believe it only have like 7000views.One of my favourite sad songs in a long long time cause I usually listen to happy,cheerful,upbeat songs like the following.



so cheerful,so happy,so cute so sweet.I need to d/l their album now but my internet is f-ing with me damn.Another band from Sweden,I'm guessing Sweden must be a really happy country with all their songs sounding so happy and cheerful and sunshine all the time.Ironically do they even have much Sun up there?That I don't know but they sure are 1 happy nation,love Swedish music.Listen to em makes me happy and want to take a flight to Stockholm (which my finance doesnt allow)



Okay I've less to talk about this band,but still good music no doubt and they seem to be generating quite some buzz lately.Very youth and nice bass.

1 comment:

kYean said...

the swedes also have dark stuff. They're the forerunners of the Europe metal scene