Sunday, April 4, 2010

Lee Hyori has a new single



Most of my friends dislike this song,well I get why.It is abit unconventional,the rhythm.But I like it cause I think its like an artistic break through for Korea's biggest female pop star which is of course Lee Hyori I think ever since Lady Gaga's presence became known to mother earth more and more pop stars believe they can be unconventional too and Im glad Hyori is making an effort cause I never liked her very Pop-ish upbeat for the radio and young boys n girls songs.I also very much like the video cause I dont fucking get it and when it comes to all things artistic often I prefer things that I cant wrap my head around,I think thats the best thing about art it doesnt have to make any sense.Last of course,Hyori looks freaking good even better than before might I add.If I can have any woman in the world,If i can have any woman in the world ...

No comments: