Tuesday, January 5, 2010

May I be blessed...

I've been looking through my own pictures and I realize,my pictures are so much short of being artistic that's why I'm very determined to search for that feel.That aesthetic feel,the undefinable feel of being artistic.Some people believe genius is heaven sent,brilliance is God gifted or out of the probability of nature.I don't know if that's the case but people also say never try never know.I'll be trying and searching the rest I leave to factors unknown. May God bless and brilliance hits me.

random:I'm really eager to try out film photography because of the texture of the photographs are really different.If perfection has it's flaws,digital photography is a good example of it.With digital the undefinable beauty trait of film photography is lost,and no matter how hard one try to photoshop for that feeling I believe it wont be natural.

No comments: