Sunday, January 17, 2010

Tragedy Tragedy Tragedy

tragedy tragedy tragedy
no space or time to be made sense of
unpredictable east west south or north
it comes,it goes,it hit and it went
no where no how no why and no when
those who are unfortunate my most sincere sympathy
don't we all wish sometimes the Divine does pity?
gives us a say of word instead of such vulnerability
how come at times we can't have a better say of our own destiny?
I sigh and my heart feels like it weighs a thousand tons
cause when will it strike next,by days by years decades or by months
we do not know of and we are helpless
lets hope that the nature lessens it's wrath and we humans for those who are unfortunate lets all offer
our condolences
God bless...

Wrote this after the news of the Chung Ling Dragon Boat Clubs,I always feel affected by tragedies.They really gets to me emotionally,and all I can say is God bless and let who ever is still out there be safe.

No comments: