Wednesday, September 2, 2009

I feel like...

going to China with an acoustic guitar,it might seem random and yes it is but I don't know why I've been wanting to go China lately.I used to think that China is full of cities full of filth and nothing good but I guess people's perceptions change.Now when I think of China there's a certain picture of bliss comes to my mind which I don't really know why,probably its because of all the China movies that I've watched.Trees,poorly maintained highways,bicycles,noodles my motherland isnt so bad afterall.Acoustic guitar?China does have very good musicians who make very good and soothing music,listen to Chinese singers make me feel good/calm/warm/and the world is beautiful and when I said chinese singers I only meant those from mainland China,the vibe of their music is really different.

No comments: