Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Kanye West embarassed Taylor Swift at the VMA's....atleast thats what people say



There's a big buzz after the VMA the other night about the incident which Kanye West "embarassed/dissed" Taylor Swift,I've to say thats some really harsh words because when I read the news and all I was thinking in my head shit Kanye West said some nasty crap to Taylor Swift or something like "YOU SUCK" or whatever but then to my surprise the reality was Kanye West didnt insult Taylor Swift all he did was went on the stage and said OH IM SORRY TAYLOR I'M HAPPY FOR YOU BUT BEYONCE HAS THE BEST VIDEO ALL TIME MAN,ALL TIME.Yes it's not very proper no doubt but I still think people are overreacting all he did was compliment Beyonce in not a very appropriate way and hes sorry for that.Most ridiculous would be ppl going about how hes a racist I mean C'mon u fo real?Kanye's a racist?He signed Mr Hudson (a white singer) to his label and fully support him,Kanye has very pleasant relationship with Marc Jacobs,Kanye was close to John Mayer,Kanye collaborated with Maroon 5,now how can he be racist?And Kanye does feature songs frm white people in his blog ALL THE TIME.Not saying Kanye's right but I think most people are overreacting or view this incident from an already hate Kanye perspective and its especially ridiculous for a Taylor Swift fan to comment on the incident.Who do u think would be more into skin colour?Kanye West?or country music fans (not saying every1 but it has a higher possibility).Isit fair for me to comment?Im big big Kanye West fan but at the same time ive always loved Taylor Swift cause shes such a sweetheart.I still think people are overreacting

and oh just to add Kanye West would be the most not BLACK,BLACK RAPPER.Just look at how he dresses or just look at his blog and see how many white people/designs frm white ppl are featured there.

No comments: