Sunday, September 6, 2009

Why Final Destination?

I watched Final Destination like 2days back due to of course social pressure,if I get to choose I definitely wouldnt watch Final Destination cause I really don't see the appeal in walking into the cinema and watching one and less than half an hour of movie of people dying in most gruesome manner and I mentioned the time because I wouldnt mind if they can make the movie longer and die in as gruesome manner but then make the plot richer n thicker instead of this 1 n a half hour of nothing but people dying in the most "creative" way possible (use the SAW series as example,genius plot).And the cinema was actually full,yes SOLD OUT.I was thinking to myself how the F*CK can this movie sell out the whole cinema.I guess I need to study more bout consumer psychology.I know taste is personal but when it comes to so many people appreciating something that I really find nonsense(and in no way I can rationalize that the movie actually had something good bout it) thats not exactly personal anymore

No comments: