Wednesday, September 23, 2009

music:anyone thats wants real hip hop got to listen to this Raekwon-Only Built For Cuban Linx PT II



When I first saw all those great reviews bout his album I had like a doubt in my head cause I thought Wu Tang Clan kind of Hip-Hop music is abit "outdated" but then I took a listen anyway and its pretty good.I guess its proven again old school hip hop never sound bad.For everyone who doesnt want to listen to Flo Rida/Sean Kingston/Soulja Boy kind of commercial rap this is a real rap album and nowdays there arent alot of them anymore.Talk about changes in the industry,everyone does it for the money and when that happens an artform kind of loose its roots but then thank God for some really passionate people who would still do things for the passion in their heart.

No comments: