Saturday, October 24, 2009

Finally I watched Inglorious Basterds,love Tarantino

Finally I got to watch Inglorious Basterds yesterday thanks to my country which I've no idea why took so long to show a Tarantino movie after it's released.It's also my very first Tarantino movie in the cinema.I personally loved the movie,at parts yea it might get abit dry and draggy but then with Tarantino there's always something interesting whether its the random-ness or the setting or the visual effects or the soundtrack or the interesting dialogues or the actions or the unpredictable plot and sequences.Tarantino also have the ability to make movies that at times might get boring but in the end you'd still walk out the cinema feeling so good about it (for me atleast),Kill Bill for example start of it almost bored me out but in the end it turned out to be one of my favourite movie of all time now I need to rewatch "Pulp Fiction" (didn't like it the first time) and get the DVD for "Reservoir Dogs".Aside from the director I also love the acting of Christoph Waltz,he played Lans Handa and that to me is the most memorable character of this movie.He played the character with such intelligence and made evil looks so annoying but charming at the same time.Rightfully so he won the Best Actor Award for this role in Cannes this year,hollywood needs to cast him more in movies cause I'd certainly watch his movies.

No comments: