Monday, October 19, 2009

F/W ad that I missed:Sasha Pivarova for H and M shot by Terry Richardson






Different from the Lara Stone ad I posted earlier,I love this ad for the lovely beauty infront of the camera instead of the genius behind the camera.Interesting to note that Terry Richardson's simple,plain and minimalistic style is like the direct contrast if i can say of Mert & Marcus' style with extravagant colours,effects,and post editing.Personally I love both,Mert and Marcus' pictures can sometimes wow me with their creativity;Terry Richardson's pictures are always fresh,fun and easy to look at.Okay enough about the photographers,Sasha Pivarova damn she probably has the sweetest face in fashion if not the world and I'm glad that she's ranked no.2 in the top models list in models.com.

No comments: