Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Rihanna's new promo picture for her new single

I used to really like Rihanna when she came out with her 1st single 'Pon De Replay' she was so absolutely sweet and hot and I was a really big fan I still pretty much have all her songs.Flash forward a couple years later shes all crazy,punk rebellion and giving a Lady Gaga a fight on who's the craziest and daring female singer out there I still like her cause I like crazy and weird.Interesting picture too,even though at times I really think shes gone crazy but most of the time I like her new image too,all the things she wears nowdays are so different and alot of avant garde stuffs too,very unique.Cant wait for the new video just to see what she will be wearing and on the path shes going I can't really guess,won't be surprised if it's nothing.Just don't be another Britney then I'll remain a fan

No comments: