Saturday, October 17, 2009

music:She and Him's music is really beautiful


She & Him is an american indie folk band consists of Zooey Deschanel (yes,the actress) and M.Ward.Deschanel has said that her music is influenced by the city of California,evoking long drives along the coastal roads listening to Brian Wilson and golden oldies, jam music on 1970s AM radio and thats really evident in her music,the songs sound so free spirited sunshine beach-ish I really think of an orange sky when I listen to their music and this is the type of music I really like.They always make me feel so care free about the world and the world is such a beautiful place and we shall just stop complaining and appreciate it.I listen to alot of records and their album titled "Volume One" is really one of the best,it's really one of the most beautiful album I've ever heard.














No comments: