Wednesday, March 25, 2009

How important is money?I guess ive found my truth,well hopefully

Money,straight after SPM everyone had to decide what to do for the future and in my mind it was pretty plain simple I wanted money so i knew Im definitely going into the business side of the world.After some thinking I decided to maybe major in Economics,because you know you understand how it works you understand how money goes around.

Why money?lol simple i don't know whether it's the media or what but I am guilty of being materialistic I love all the branded stuffs,fancy clothes,shoes,I want big cars nothing less than a Mercedez or a BMW,I want myself a mansion with swimming pool and a private theatre.Okay so that was a year ago,fast forward to today I still love all the fashion stuffs,still want to drive big cars buy big houses but then there's something that's changed.

Me today can better appreciate the world,I don't know why probably its cause i've been constantly google the web for art related stuffs that I realized this is a beautiful world even without all the more expensive things in life.I'm thinking probably I should reconsider my major into something more art related,something like photography because so what if I will be poor atleast I'll enjoy my life and see the world as a beautiful place.If there's a priority in my life now it's damn simple I just want to get around the world and see all the beautiful places and experience all the beautiful things in life and of course even that I need money but then atleast I wont be spending money buying big cars big houses and make myself a slave to the monetary system and being unable to appreciate all the little things in life.

So are you gonna be slave for the economy or are you gonna enjoy your life in your own way?
It's a hard choice really,if you dont put money as a main priority life's pretty much risky you might end up with nothing but then seriously we all need to think for ourselves.All the channel,the louis vuitton,the prada,the hermes isit necessary?are you sure you're not brainwashed by the media?I don't know either way I will still love em cause to me designing is more like an artform/a creative output from the designer/an effort from some1 to make this world a more beautiful place but then I wouldn't wanna worship luxurious brands blindly we all have to be moderate cause there's so much more in life...

Music,Art (and even the cheapest form of art can be a beautiful thing you don't have to buy a picasso or board on a plane to france just to see the mona lisa),lazing at the beach doing nothing,sip on a cup of coffee in Istanbul or a cup of tea in China,chit-chat with friends,good ol quality time with family and etc ...there's just SOOOOOOOO MUCH MORE,even waking up to a sunny day .......

No comments: