Friday, March 20, 2009

I am ...

is still waiting for my care free,happy go lucky see the world the way I see it girl.

I want a girl that's constantly smiling,and genuinely happy being together with me without me doing anything cause I believe love is supposed to be effortless.

I want a girl that doesnt care bout all those dramas,and human manipulated so called troubles in life cause life's better when you stop caring bout all those unnecessary stuffs just live it as it is stop asking questions.

I want a girl that sees the world the way I see the world,I believe the world is really beautiful u see in it's simplest form it's when we humans tryna complicate things tryna explain every single phenomena,trying so hard to make everything better,trying to be better than some1 else that it gets ugly,we start to get stressed for all the unworthy reasons we stop enjoying those really small things in life that are actually great for example a sunshine,sounds of the raindrops,the colour of the sky before sun sets and the list goes for what? that extra acres of houses?that cooler than the guy nex door's car?Why want to be luxurious when you can't enjoy life in the 1st place?

Most important?she needs not to make a big fuss out of anything cause there's always so much negativity that you can pick on but then if something happens and u just smile pass it the negativity would just be brushed aside so why make such a big fuss,ok there's a minor problem so what?we've to waste the next 30minutes of our life being pissed/bothered/annoyed/disgusted/feeling f*ed up bout it ?Why not just think bout it for awhile den smile n say "damn im such an idiot alrite nex time things shouldnt be this way".

I need a woman that can be the lyrics to my Norah Jones rhythm,smooth..

And when I find her,I swear I'll be the most romantic guy on earth cause she will be the most beautiful woman on earth and i won't care bout what others think.Life's way easier and less dramatic when you only concern bout people that actually matters to you,not any Tom,Dick Harry and Hello Kitty that talks bout you.

No comments: