Tuesday, March 24, 2009

of life and death...=)

some unfortunate event happened to a friend I know today,some1 that who once she was close with has just left her.It makes me think about life and death,Buddha himself tried to find the truth of life and death and if you ask me I wouldnt bother too much bout the truth.We know that mothernature,shes a stuck up (FILL IN THE BLANK URSELF) she makes the rules and never bother to explain to us why and all we can do is to play the game as it's set.I believe we should just deal with the way of nature with a more optimistic view,death itself it's inevitable for every gathering there will be a separation but instead of only dwelling on the sadness when we separate we should always be grateful of the moments we get to gather.Of course sadness will always be there besides what's life without emotions of all kinds,as they say you cant appreciate sweetness if uve never tasted bitter.But then we should always be happy that all those special people in life they came across and became part of our life,and know that they always live on in our memories besides noone knows where we go after we've lived our life,maybe we all go to a better place where the sun always shine n the flowers always bloom who knows?lol we can only imagine bout it so why not imagine something good and happy

Im sure though for every loved ones who leave you,they wish to see us smile.I don't wanna get all pessimistic but then serious if I die one day (which I know I will LOL) I wish everysingle person that I know can think bout all the happy moments that we shared and just be happy that we all get to know each other during our short stint on earth and be happy that Im moving on to another phase.

No comments: