Saturday, March 21, 2009

Nothing beats reading a fashion mag while listening to Chill/Vocal House/Acid Jazz

I know not many guys do but I'm really interested in fashion and style if can I'd like to study fashion designing no doubt but of course that's too much of a risk to take.I love it because prolly I love arts all kinds of arts and dressing up and looking good that's definitely art to me and it's interesting to see how every1 has their own personal style and how fashion designers visualize what people should wear/what's beautiful on people.Im not that much of a trend person,I believe more in having a personal style,all the best dressers has their own(weird to some other ppl) style take kate moss for an example shes one of the most succesful model of all time but then she still shops in Topshop n Zara instead of YSL,Chanel,Lanvin etc etc all the time now thats style.

And of course I love music its like the very first form of arts tht I liked,only recently im into visual arts.I'm very into vocal house/acid jazz/down tempo or anything with a good beat and chilling now,it just put me into a good mood.Currently listening to Nouvelle Vague,Nouvelle Vague is a French musical collective led by musicians Marc Collins and Olivier Libaux. Their name is a play on words referring simultaneously to their "Frenchness" and "artiness" (the '60s new wave of cult French cinema), the source of their songs (all covers of punk rock, post-punk, and New Wave songs), and their use of '60s Bossa nova-style arrangements.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=76wsCjXg1DM

No comments: