Sunday, March 8, 2009

Oh f me I so want a wayfarer and its so unnecessary

I've all along loved the Rayban Wayfarer and for a very long period of time I couldnt tell which is cooler an Aviator shades or a Wayfarer n i think a year ago I bought myself an aviator cause at that time I felt that was the right choice but holy crap I saw Silk Spectre wears it in the movie "watchmen" and it just look so damn vintage-ly cool.I was real bored in gurney today so i went to check out some specs I tried on the Oakley version of wayfarer cause there's no stock for Rayban wayfarer and damn now I so want myself a Wayfarer and its not like I've alot of extra money to spend cause I need to buy flash for my photography interest.A little info bout wayfarer:
Designed in 1952 by Raymond Stegeman, Wayfarers originally targeted only men. John Lennon, Bob Dylan, James Dean, John F. Kennedy, Roy Orbison, and Andy Warhol all stylized up in Wayfarers. But the sunglasses became so popular, that women began sporting them, including Marilyn Monroe and Audrey Hepburn who wore Wayfarers in Breakfast at Tiffany’s.
In picture of course is the legendary Audrey Hepburn and the great Andy Warhol (my favourite artist of all time I can say)
I also went to check out Dior's Fahrenheit(cologne) cause my current bottle of cologne is finishing and I've always used(stopped after I bought this goddamn bottle of Burberry which i dun much appreciate) and loved Dior's Fahrenheit for men I don't think I want to try any new scent,I love Sean John's Unforgivable and do wanna try out Jean Paul Gaultier Fleur Du Male but I think I'll stick with Dior.
Ok maybe I'm feeling gay to that talking bout shopping lists like you're reading some girl's blog but its ok I don't do this often

No comments: