Friday, March 13, 2009

Im so addicted to Kiss Me Thru The Phone that I decided to rewrite the lyrics lol

That song has a sick beat but then I think Soulja Boy jus really cant do the beat atleast abit justice cause IMO hes not a good lyricist at all LOL and i was so free so i thought hey maybe i can do better,only soula boy's verse though the chorus is good enough not to be changed lol

[Verse 1]
Baby I havent seen u in awhile
and I really miss your pretty smile
So I browse thru your pictures with my phone
It keeps me warm even though im all alone
Even through pictures your eyes are so lively
Lips so sexy and complexion so pretty
You have me thinking to God thank you I've something to go home to
And baby that's the reason is no other than you

[Verse2]
And baby im reading the messages you sent me
It makes me smile just the way you say you really miss me
and it was very sweet of you to end it with xoxo
I've been away but you really make me think twice whenever away I wanna go
Because I know I cant put the thoughts of you aside
we're as emotionally attached as any groom and bride
And even if im somewhere else I want to let you know you're my one and only
I'll see you soon and assure u wont again be lonely

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey there.cause one surprise for you yea. so stay tune for it Brian. LOL. hugs =)